My offer for you
I offer a transformative coaching process. Together, we will work on a goal you chose which is important for you to achieve in your life. This process will run during a certain number of sessions – my coachees usually have great success within 5 sessions, but together we will find the right amount for you, your process and your goal. Together we will find the intervals that are working for your process and your timeline.
We will work online exclusively, either over video call or telephone. Doing so will offer both of us a flexibility in the process, meaning that we do not have to be within physical range of each other or have to agree on a location. Furthermore, this way I can easily offer coaching out of normal working hours.
This is one of my values in life – I want to be able to work from anywhere to anywhere at any time. So far, I have worked with coachees in Berlin, Denmark and Mauritius.
Before we start our coaching process; we will have an initial call to ensure that we are a match for each other and the process. If one of us feels that we will not work well together, I can, if you want me to, refer you to other colleagues.
You can book here
What is Coaching?
ICF defines coaching as “Partnering with Clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” “The process of coaching often unlocks previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity and leadership.”
What I offer is transformative coaching. Transformative coaching can be used to
- help you understand your reactions in certain situation
- help you change habits or patterns in your life
- help you to work on the relationships in your life
- Help you with anything else you want to work on in your life. Because in Coaching, it is you who decides what is important to work on
The coaching process requires from you that
- You are doing this work for your personal benefit and not to please others
- You acknowledge that all your steps and actions during the coaching process are in your own responsibility
- You ensure that you have the resources and environment for each coaching session. Examples are a suitable location, time to process before and after our sessions, potentially people in your life that support you
What is transformative coaching?
The easy answer is: We are going to challenge the way you are thinking.
With transformative coaching we together will be looking into the automatic thought-processes you have taught yourself through your experiences and the environment you have grown up in. Are these still relevant for you in your current state of life? Are they true or do you have blind spots regarding yourself? We will investigate what fears, needs or desires are keeping you in your automatic thought-process and I will help you to see them more clearly. These realizations can help you to understand the way you were thinking and acting. With these realizations, we can work on creating new patterns and behaviours which are more aligned with your goals and values.
We will work with models that include your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. This can be hard and emotional – and I will guide you all the way through your process.